Bordelet Poire Authentique [Cuvee 2015]
- Vintage: NV
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Normandy
- Appellation: Normandie
- Wine type: Sparkling
- Varietals: Pear
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Orchards are comprised of trees up to 50+ years old containing 40-50 varieties of heirloom pears.
- Orientation: Multiple sites, varied exposure
- Soil: Granit based soils
- Viticulture: Hand harvested and farmed biodynamically
- Vinification: Fruit is dehydrated for 4-5 weeks and simply ground, pressed then settled for clarification before fermenting naturally.
- Aging: One continuous fermentation originating in tank and finishing in bottle. Bubbles develop within two weeks of bottling.
- Notes: Done in a traditionally off-dry, sparkling style that works brilliantly with goat cheese. Very expressive aromatics, gentle mousse and beautiful balance.