- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Colline Novaresi
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Vineyard: Sourced from the vineyards of Carella, Baraggiola and Valera.
- Orientation: South, southeast. 280-310m in elevation.
- Soil: Soil is made up of moraine (glacial deposit) which is high in minerals, rocks, gravel and sand.
- Viticulture: Guyot pruning. Hand harvested.
- Vinification: Grapes were destemmed and then delicately pressed. The skins were left to soak for a relatively short period.
- Aging: Once the malolactic fermentation was complete the wine was transferred to small 9 hl. casks until Autumn.
- Notes: Agamium is Latin for Ghemme, wine region already known during the Roman era and even before that, during the Celtic era.