Cantalupo Il Mimo Rosato
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Colline Novaresi
- Wine type: Rose
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Vineyard: Sourced from three vineyards: Breclema, Carella, and Valera.
- Orientation: South, southeast. 280-310m in elevation.
- Soil: Soil is made up of moraine (glacial deposit) which is high in minerals, rocks, gravel and sand.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested. Guyot pruning.
- Vinification: After one night of skin contact the juice is separated from the skins followed by a temperature-controlled, slow fermentation.
- Aging: Stainless steel.
- Production: 80,000 bottles produced.