Chateau Chatelier Bordeaux Superieur Rouge
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- Appellation: Bordeaux Superieur
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Merlot
- Varietal notes: 100% Merlot
- Vineyard: Vineyards perched on the steep slopes overlooking the Dordogne river towards Saint-Emilion.
- Orientation: South, Southeast-facing
- Soil: Clay-limestone with a rocky subsoil.
- Viticulture: Cover crops and some lite plowing are employed. Grapes are harvested by hand.
- Vinification: Fermented in small stainless steel vats at very cool temperatures. Daily lees stirring to add volume and texture to the wine.
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel in a cool cellar for 12 months.
- Production: 4,200 cases annually