Chateau Sainte Marie Entre Deux Mers Vieilles Vignes
Chateau Sainte Marie
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- Appellation: Entre-Deux-Mers
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: 63% SAUVIGNON BLANC, 27% SEMILLON & 10% MUSCADELLE
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: From 35 year old, densely planted vines on one of the highest peaks in the Gironde region.
- Soil: Gravelly, well draining soils.
- Viticulture: Farmed organically, yields are kept at around 6 clusters per vine.
- Vinification: Quick cold soak folowed by pneumatic press. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Aging: Aged 6 months in tank on the lees before bottling in the Spring.
- Notes: For years Stephane has advocated for natural farming and yield control in the region. This vibrant, perfumed, and beautifully balanced Entre Deux Mers Blanc is evidence of his commitment to these principles.