Chidaine Clos de la Grange Touraine Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Touraine
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from several parcels (some organic) from within the Touraine, including a vineyard called Clos de la Grange Rouge from which the wine gets its name.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, exposure varies
- Soil: Various soils found throughout Touraine, including clay mixed with flint and clay with a chalky subsoil.
- Viticulture: Farmed biodynamically and hand harvested.
- Vinification: Always vinified sec in stainless steel using indiginous yeasts
- Aging: Aged on its lees in stainless steel until bottling in March
- Production: 550 cases
- Notes: Francois makes this custom cuvee especially for Team Polaner. Boasts notes of citrus and stonefruit on the nose, followed by lovely acid and mineral undertones on the palate. An impressive wine at an exceptional value.