Chidaine Touraine Rouge
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Touraine
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Cot, Cabernet Franc, Pineau d'Aunis
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Vineyards from throughout the Touraine appellation.
- Viticulture: Organic and biodynamic farming.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless tank.
- Aging: Aged in neutral barrels.
- Production: 350 cases
- Notes: A juicy and spicy red with impressive richness and power for a little value red from Francois.