Emidio Pepe Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
- Vintage: 1997
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: Italy
- Region: Abruzzo
- Appellation: Montepulciano D'Abruzzo
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Montepulciano
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards around the winery in Torano Nuovo, Abruzzo - near the border with Marche.
- Orientation: Southeast.
- Soil: Medium-textured clay.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested. Biodynamic.
- Vinification: Fermented in 22 - 30 HL cement tanks with natural yeast.
- Aging: Aged for two years in cement before bottling.
- Production: Approximately 3,333 cases produced.