Filippi Castelcerino Soave Classico
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Appellation: Soave
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Garganega
- Organic: Certified
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From various vineyards around the house. The area of Castelcerino is the highest in elevation of the Soave DOC, at 320-400 meters.
- Orientation: South, southeast exposition.
- Soil: Mainly volcanic, rocky soil and clay.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested from vines with an average age of 60 years.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel with ambient yeast. He uses only 60mg/liter of sulfites, and he is planning to go lower in the future.
- Aging: Ages on the lees in stainless steel for a 4-6 months before bottling.
- Production: About 3000 cases made.