Kiralyudvar Cuvee Ilona
- Vintage: 2009
- Bottle sizes: 500 ML
- Country: Hungary
- Region: Tokaj
- Wine type: Sweet / Fortified
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: Furmint and Hárslevelu
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Produced from late harvest (many botrytized) berries in the estate's vineyards.
- Soil: Clay and rock of volcanic origin (various Rhyolite Tuffs)
- Viticulture: Biodynamically farmed since 2008, will achieve certification in 2012.
- Vinification: Botrytized grapes are crushed, but not macerated like the Aszú wines (zero puttunyos). RS is pproximately 160 g/l.
- Production: 250 cases