Kiralyudvar Tokaji 6 Puttonyos Aszu
- Vintage: 2007
- Bottle sizes: 500 ML
- Country: Hungary
- Region: Tokaj
- Wine type: Sweet / Fortified
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: Furmint, Hárslevelu and Sárgamuskotály
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Produced from a mix of estate, grand cru vineyards and varieties.
- Soil: Clay and rock of volcanic origin (various Rhyolite Tuffs)
- Viticulture: Biodynamically farmed since 2008, will achieve certification in 2012.
- Vinification: Heavily botrytized grapes are crushed and fermented in barrel with the finest base wine.
- Aging: 3+ years of barrel ageing.
- Production: 250 cases