Marie Courtin Champagne Efflorescence Extra Brut
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: France
- Region: Champagne
- Appellation: Champagne
- Wine type: Sparkling
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Harvested from massale selection vines 35-40 years in age from a single parcel located in Polisot (Cote des Bar). Harvested from the bottom of the hill where there is more clay.
- Orientation: East/Southeast
- Soil: Clay and Kimmerdigian Limestone bands similar to those found in Chablis. The Cotes des Bar is closer in proximity to Chablis than to Epernay.
- Viticulture: Farmed biodynamically and hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in used barriques using natural yeasts (for both fermentations).
- Aging: Sur lie for three years and bottled with zero dosage.
- Notes: This barrel fermented vintage cuvee is made from grapes from the bottom of the hill, which Dominique belives results in greater power and aging potential. Zero dosage.