Marie Courtin Champagne Resonance Extra Brut 
- Vintage: NV
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Champagne
- Appellation: Champagne
- Wine type: Sparkling
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Sourced from massale selection vines 35-40 years in age from a single parcel located in Polisot (Cote des Bar). The fruit for Resonance comes from the top of the slope where there is little topsoil.
- Orientation: East/Southeast exposure
- Soil: Clay and Kimmerdigian Limestone bands similar to those found in Chablis. The Cotes des Bar is closer in proximity to Chablis than to Epernay.
- Viticulture: Farmed biodynamically and hand harvested
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel using native yeasts for both fermentations.
- Aging: aged in stainless steel and bottled with no dosage