Michel Guignier Morgon VV
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Beaujolais
- Appellation: Morgon
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Gamay
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: 4 hectares, of which half a hectare is under conversion to organic vinegrowing. In the heart of the Morgon appellation area, incuding the vineyards of La Roche Pilee, the bottom of La Cote du Py, and Les Grand Cras.
- Orientation: South facing with a slight slope.
- Soil: "Decomposed granite and crumbly schist referred to regionally as "rotten rock"
- Viticulture: 60 yr old vines with very low yields. Extensive pruning to further limit the yield. All bunches picked by hand and then very carefully sorted to retain only the fully ripened whole bunches.
- Vinification: Semi carbonic maceration for up to 10 days. Each terroir is vinified separately.
- Aging: Aged in vats on the lees
- Production: 1,000 cases