- Vintage: 1997
- Bottle sizes: 375 ML, 750 ML
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Porto
- Appellation: Porto
- Wine type: Port
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Cao, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Amarela, Sousao, Tinta Roriz and others.
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Vale do Pinhão and Ferrão vineyards with vines over 60 years of age. All harvesting is done by hand.
- Soil: Schist
- Viticulture: Niepoort is practicing organic.
- Vinification: Foot trodden in lagars and then fermented in small wooden casks.
- Aging: The wine ages in the small wooden casks at the Niepoort lodge in Gaia until 2012 when it was bottled.
- Notes: Wonderful brick red/brown colour. Delightful vinous aroma, well integrated with dried fruits aromas. A unique flavor reminiscent of dried prunes and apricots on the palate, leading to an elegant spirity finish.