Niepoort Twisted Tinto
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Douro
- Appellation: Douro
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz,Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão and others.
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From vineyards ranging in age between 10 to 40 years old. This is a field blend with around 30 different varieties the predominant ones are: Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Amarela.
- Orientation: 100-500 meters above sea level.
- Soil: Schist
- Viticulture: practicing organic, hand harvested
- Vinification: Stainless Steel vasts with native yeasts.
- Aging: 25% of the wine is aged for 14 months in used French barrique and large oak vats, and the other 75% is aged in stainless steel.