Rostaing Cote-Rotie Ampodium
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 375 ML, 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Cote Rotie
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Syrah (Shiraz)
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards throughout the appellation.
- Orientation: South/southeast exposure
- Soil: Multiple sites, soil varies
- Viticulture: 35 hL/hA
- Vinification: Traditional vinification, including wild yeast fermentation. Stem inclusion and length of maceration depend on the vintage.
- Aging: Aged in a mix of 225 and 500 liter barrels (about 20% new).
- Notes: Historically referred to as the Cote Rotie "Classique", Rostaing's Ampodium is elegant, well-balanced and classic! Ampodium refers to the Provencal name for the famed village of Ampuis where the vines are planted.