Rostaing Cote-Rotie La Landonne
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Cote Rotie
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Syrah (Shiraz)
- Vineyard: 3 parcels of vines 20-70+ years in age. With a 45 degree slope, this vinyeard is on one of the steepest of the Côte Brune.
- Orientation: south/southeast exposure
- Soil: Schist and dark, iron-rich granite.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested. 30 hL/hA
- Vinification: Traditional vinification, including wild yeast fermentation. Stem inclusion and length of maceration depend on the vintage.
- Aging: Aged in a mix of 225 and 500 liter barrels. (about 20% new).
- Notes: This is often the most tannic and structured of the Côte Roties, and can take decades to reveal its true potential.