Rostaing Lezardes Syrah VdP Collines Rhodaniennes
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Vdp Collines Rhodaniennes
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Syrah (Shiraz)
- Vineyard: Various parcels from the northern edge of Côte Rôtie, mostly bottom slope. Rene is also using fruit from a Côte Rôtie vineyard in Tupin that he replanted in 2006.
- Orientation: South/southeast exposure
- Viticulture: Hand harvested, 35 hl/ha
- Vinification: Traditional vinification. Maceration of 7-20 days, 50-75% whole cluster barring the event of less than ripe stems.
- Aging: Aged in a combination of older barrels.