Rostaing Vassal de Puech Noble Rouge
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Languedoc
- Appellation: Coteaux-Du-Languedoc
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Mostly Syrah with Mourvedre, Grenache and Rolle
- Vineyard: Cool vineyard site on limestone cobbles near the town of Nîmes.
- Soil: Limestone cobble
- Viticulture: Hand harvested. 30 hL/hA
- Vinification: Traditional vinification, including wild yeast fermentation. Stem inclusion and length of maceration depend on the vintage.
- Aging: Aged in a mix of 225 and 500 liter barrels.