Sulauze Galinette Blanc
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Provence
- Appellation: Coteaux D'Aix-En-Provence
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: 70% Grenache Blanc, 10% Ugni Blanc, 10% Clairette, 10% Vermentino
- Organic: Certified
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: 29 hectares planted to an array of red and white varieties including Mourvedre, Cinsault, Grenache, Grenache Blanc, Rolle, Syrah and Cabernet. The average vine age is 20 years.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, exposition varies.
- Soil: Mix of clay and sandstone
- Viticulture: Vineyards are certified organic and farmed biodynamically. Grapes are hand harvested.
- Vinification: Grenache is pressed immediately, 36 hour cold maceration for the Ugni Blanc, Clairette and Vermentino. Varieties are co-fermented, 90% in stainless steel and 10% in 2-4 year old barriques. All indigenous yeast fermentation and very lightly sulfured at bottling.
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel tanks.