Sulauze Les Amis Rouge [Sans Soufre]
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Provence
- Appellation: Coteaux D'Aix-En-Provence
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 85% Syrah, 15% Grenache
- Organic: Certified
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: 29 hectares planted to an array of red and white varieties including Mourvedre, Cinsault, Grenache, Grenache Blanc, Rolle, Syrah and Cabernet. The average vine age is 20 years.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, exposition varies.
- Soil: Mix of clay and sandstone
- Viticulture: Vineyards are certified organic and farmed biodynamically. Grapes are hand harvested.
- Vinification: Whole berry fermentation occurs in stainless steel. After two to three weeks, grapes are pressed and returned to stainless steel. Zero sulfur is used.
- Aging: Aged for 6 months in demi-muids
- Production: 415 cases