- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- Appellation: Uco Valley
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Malbec (Cot)
- Varietal notes: 40% Cabernet Franc, 60% Malbec
- Organic: Practicing
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: The vineyards for this Malbec are located in the Uco Valley from two sections: Altamira and Gualtallary. All the vineyards are ungrafted and all are hand harvested. The average age of the vines is 44 years old.
- Orientation: The average altitude of the vineyards is 3,150 feet.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested.
- Vinification: No fining, no filtering and press wine used.
- Aging: 14 months in French and American oak. 60% is new and 40% is second-use.