Trapet OX Pinot Auxerrois
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Alsace
- Appellation: Alsace
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Pinot Auxerrois
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Trapet farms .7 hectares of Auxerois vines in the village of Riquewihr.
- Orientation: East, Southeast
- Soil: Various soils exist in the estate. On the uppermost slopes, brown chalky argillaceous soils on Oligocene calcareous clay can be found alongside compact Lias soils.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested from biodynamically farmed vineyards
- Vinification: VINIFIED USING TRADITIONAL METHODS
- Aging: Aged 10-12 months in neutral French oak barrels and concrete eggs.
- Notes: Auxerrois is an important grape in Alsace, and is also grown in Germany and Luxembourg. It is a full sibling of Chardonnay.