Trapet Riesling Riquewihr
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Alsace
- Appellation: Alsace
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Riesling
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Less than one hectare of vines on a hillside overlooking the village of Riquewihr
- Orientation: East, southeast
- Soil: Various different soils exist in the estate. On the uppermost slopes, brown chalky argillaceous soils on Oligocene calcareous clay can be found alongside compact Lias soils.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested from biodynamically farmed vineyards
- Vinification: Vinified using traditional methods, fermented in tank.
- Aging: Aged 10-12 months in neutral French oak barrels and concrete eggs.
- Notes: Jean-Louis and Andree seek lift and aromatic appeal, and they create alsacian wines that are on the drier end of the spectrum. This Riesling has floral and stony aromas with lemony notes and lovely mineral influence.