Antoine Sunier Morgon
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: France
- Region: Beaujolais
- Appellation: Morgon
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Gamay
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: 60 year old vines from the lieu-dit Croix de Chevre in the Grand Cras. 270 meters in altitude.
- Orientation: South facing
- Soil: Ancient alluvials and very rocky.
- Viticulture: Organically farmed since 2003, full Agribio certification.
- Vinification: Gravity flow to tanks, Indigenous yeast fermentations at low temperatures, to preserve fresh fruit flavors and a delicate tannic structure. Whole cluster fermenteation for 8-15 days, horizontal pressing, manual racking for elevage.
- Aging: Aged 8 months on the lees in 80% neutral burgundy barrels and 20% epoxy tanks. Minimal sulfur, bottled with no fining or filtration.