Antoine Sunier Regnie
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: France
- Region: Beaujolais
- Appellation: Regnie
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Gamay
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: 45 year old vines from the lieu-dits of Les Forchets, le Potet, Montmerond. 3500 meters in altitude.
- Orientation: South facing
- Soil: Granite, 80% of area has little topsoil and is very rocky.
- Viticulture: In organic conversion
- Vinification: Gravity flow to tanks, Indigenous yeast fermentations at low temperatures, to preserve fresh fruit flavors and a delicate tannic structure. Whole cluster fermenteation for 8-15 days, horizontal pressing, manual racking for elevage.
- Aging: Aged 8 months on the lees in 90% neutral burgundy barrels and 10% epoxy tanks. Minimal sulfur, bottled with no fining or filtration.