Goisot Exogyra Virgula Sauvignon de Saint-Bris
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Saint Bris
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: From 4.38 hectares of vineyard land from the lieux-dits of Cornevin, Cote de la Canne and La Roncie. 50% of the vines are 10-15 years old and 50% are 15-40 years in age.
- Orientation: north facing
- Soil: Jurassic soil of kimmeridgien clay with fosilized oyster shell "Exogyra Virgula"
- Viticulture: The vines are farmed biodynamically and the grapes are harvested by hand.
- Vinification: The wine is vinified at cold temperatures in stainless steel vats using native yeasts. The wine is aged on its fine lees.
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel.
- Notes: This Sauvignon de Saint Bris shares many attributes with top bottlings of Sancerre from terres blanches soils, and it is generally cropped at lower yields than all but the very best estates in Sancerre.