Goisot Fie Gris Corps de Garde Saint-Bris
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Saint Bris
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Fie Gries
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Tiny plot of young vines of Fié Gris, a lesser known ancestor of Sauvingon Blanc. Grapes are harvested from the lieu-dits of Cote de la Canne and Cornevin et Moury, average vine age is 20 years old.
- Orientation: Northwest-facing
- Soil: Terres Blanches/Kimmeridgien clay
- Viticulture: The vineyards are farmed using biodynamic practices and all grapes are harvested by hand. Fié Gris yields are very low.
- Vinification: The wine is fermented using natural yeasts in stainless steel at low temperatures, followed by malolactic and aging on the lees in tank.
- Aging: aged in tank
- Production: 5,000 cases
- Notes: Enchanting and exotic aromatics without being excessive. Comparable to a fine Alsatian Pinot Gris, but with perhaps more finesse.