Vieux Pruniers Sancerre Rose
- Vintage: 2017
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Sancerre
- Wine type: Rose
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Pinot Noir from both gradually sloping and ampitheatre vineyards in Sancerre village of Bué.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure.
- Soil: Clay-limestone
- Viticulture: Farmed in tandem with nature, soils are worked
- Vinification: Vinified in stainless tank
- Aging: Aged on the lees in stainless tank for 6 months.
- Production: Limited
- Notes: This pale pink Pinot Noir rosé is electric on the palate with an almost tonic quality that quenches the thirst and keeps you coming back for more. Aromatically vibrant with elegant notes of wild strawberry and citrus, this is an unbeatable summer sipper.